Monday, July 18, 2011

Can inhaling petrol fumes make you angry, or it easier to loose your temper?!?

I've been driving a car for the last couple of days that has a really strong smell of petrol/fumes. It is an unleaded car and the only way I've managed to deal with it is by opening most of the windows - most of the time, although during periods this is not possible. Last night I felt quite nauseous and a little sick with a thick headache. At the end of today I feel similar only in an incredibly bad mood and bad temper for no apparent reason. Before i totaly lost my temper in almost a fit of rage which now seems totally bizarre and uncalled for. I spoke to someone today that told me something about this being related to inhaling petrol fumes before it happend this evening! Does anyone know if there's any sense or truth to this?

No comments:

Post a Comment