Tuesday, July 12, 2011

How to adjust the recline kick-stand on my Graco ComfortSport car seat?

I just don't get it, I guess. The kick-stand won't budge! I'm getting frustrated to the point that I just want to throw in the towel and return it! We have a MyRide 65 in our primary vehicle and love it. We got the ComfortSport for our secondary vehicle, but I can't get the darn kick-stand to fold under in order to install it in the rear-facing position. I have scoured the manual and the internet for info on this and found nothing. I have tried pushing on the little tabby-button-thingy with the end of a pencil, prying it out of the way with the end of a butter knife, and everything else I can think of! Can someone else who owns this seat let me in on the secret? 'Cause I'm just not getting it I guess! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment