Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Lost a binder in school.?

Why do you think you left it in the guitar room? Maybe you never took it out of the first class. Unless you meant you were using it for the homework. I 'm not sure about if you were using it. Yes, go in early to look for it but do not worry too much. If you lose a notebook will not the teacher ask another student if you can take notes from their notebook and copy? That's what my teachers did if someone lost a notebook with a lot of work. If it is not in the guitar room do not panic because someone will turn it in. The teacher maybe found it and put it somewhere safe. I hope your name is on it. Find out who in thevschool has charge of lost and found. So if it isn't in guitar room back track to where you were. Just remember- it has to be someplace!! With exams coming up I 'm sure the teacher will help. Good luck and don't worry I am very sure you will find it

No comments:

Post a Comment