Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Should I be worried about having a blood clot?

Well when I woke up at about 6 this morning I had a really painful sharp pain under my left breast like in the top of my ribs. It hurt when I moved and inhaled. I went to the hospital and they said it sounded like a possible blood clot so they did an EKG on me and it was normal. Then they wanted to draw blood to check for a blood clot but I refused cause im terrified of bad news. I have also been extremely and oddly gassy today, and since the pain went away while I was in the hospital I assumed it was caused by gas. My question is, if I did have a blood clot would I be feeling the affects? My friend thats a CNA said that if I did have a blood clot my blood pressure would be high and I'd be feeling ill. But besides the constant gas, I feel fine. Should I be worried?

No comments:

Post a Comment