Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Smoked k2 10 days ago and still have "waves" of body high?

so i smoked a mix of i think its "idk" and "lol" 10 days ago and im starting to get used to what is happening to me. My mind isn't high, but the body high, or the way my body feels when im high, keeps coming back. After i smoked it, it went away until the next day. It continued for around 2 days then stopped again. A couple of days later i woke up at 3 am and I was shaking uncontrollably, i couldn't really feel temperature, focusing on one thing would make me feel dizzy because what i was focusing on was shaking in a circle. Ever since then ive felt better until today. Just like every time a "wave" hits me, my heart started to beat really fast, and i started to have a body high. When i say body high, im talking about how its almost like my mind isn't synced with my body. For example, when i tap my arm repeatedly, it almost feels like im not the one tapping my arm. Also, when I inhale as much air as i can and exhale it really fast, its like a delay feeling in my lungs, almost like when i breathe my mind remembers that my body is still there. PLEASE no one tell me that I was stupid in smoking fake pot, i obviously know that. I'm so scared to take any kind of drug, including alcohol, because im thinking it might make my condition worse. I'm not here to be lectured by someone, i'm here to see if anyone has any information on this and to see if this is happening to anyone else. If anyone needs clarification on something that I said or just a question that would help you give me information, please post it, because I will use the "additional information" section to give you that information. Thanks for any information that you give.

No comments:

Post a Comment